Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spain day 9

What do you do when you are up against incredible odds? When you are being beat back? Do you give in? and give up? Do you keep resisting in your own strength? Or do you run to God.. begging for help and forgiveness? I was presented with that challenge today.. I did something.. and I had a choice, I went running to God and told my dad. I know that God is the one who is always big enough. Run to Him!
Today was again more relaxed. I really started learning Spanish and I met some awesome people. Good thing they spoke english. I prayed with the group of people my age but I had to leave before they went street evangelizing. These young people about my age to early 30's use their Saturday nights to go witness to the Homeless and help them out. Saturday night.. when most of us are busy doing our own things. It's really convicting. Their prayers were not the prayers of infants.. but of warriors. God please use us in mighty ways. I see the fire some of this church has and I see great things coming for them as God works. Funny thing for today.. Sabrina tries to tickle my knee and grabs it.. she stops and turns big brown eyes up at me.. "Is that a ball under your skin or a tumor?"
lol..

2 comments:

  1. hehehe...I told you to get rid of the tumor befor you went to Spain!

    Hey, have a wonderful day of worship tomorrow and tell Aunt Rachel and Uncle Mike "Hello" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! The only way we can resist anything is through Jesus Christ and He will help us everytime we go to Him. That is a guarantee! Praying for you, Ben!

    That is pretty powerful that they do that for the lost. Its very much like Christ. Self denying to further His message.

    Sabrina is a hoot! LOL! what a sweety... so... is it a ball or a tumor, boney knee man? :P
    Prayers!
    Manda

    ReplyDelete