Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spain day 10

It´s been amazing to be here at church.. well all day practically, we came at 9:30 and we stayed here until 12 at night.... God is really firing up this church here. They have such a passion. It puts us to shame.. becayse they are not afraid to live for Christ. They are a light in this darkness and Satan would dearly love to snuff them out. Now they are far from perfect as they would say, pray that they will follow and finish casting off what will hinder them.
God has been doing small things that are so much blessing.. like in church a girl sitting next to me who spoke perfect english and nicely translated for me. My friends who are pouring out prayers for me, a dad I can tell anything to and who loves me more than I thought he could. I´m free, thanks to God.
Why is it easier today? Well I've got a prayer chain. Many of you have seen or know of my dogtag and ring.. well it´s on a break away necklace and there are 181 beads on there. Every morning when I get up, I go over each one praying for someone different. Who do I pray for? Well if you are in my family or you´ve shared with me and I said I´ll pray, I am. God works best in my life when I´m more concerned about others. Thanks soo much for all your prayers and everything. You have no idea the effect they have.
We just spent time at church. I talked alot with Kirsten and she said I had some very sweet friends and she was glad that she got to talk with them. Yes that includes my sister. If she is saying it.. she's gotta be right. Thanks so much all y'all!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear our prayers are being answered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta tell you... reading about this church and their fire for God is sparking me and wanting my fire to burn brighter! Thank you for sharing about the church!

    Isn't it great when God reminds us how much He truly cares for us by the little things that He does for us?
    I am so glad that you are closer to your dad and you two are able to go through everything together! That is so awesome, Ben!

    I so have to agree with you about God working in us more when we are concerned for others. This week going through what I have been going through for a friend I have found God closer than ever before.
    I am so grateful for friends who will pray for me and I count it a blessing to pray for my friends. ;)

    I am sooo glad that God is doing amazing things in your life. It really is awesome to me!

    Glad you had such a good time with Kirsten... she is so sweet! :)
    take care and stay on fire for God! prayers for you!
    Manda

    ReplyDelete