Monday, April 20, 2009

Spain day 4

Today was a nice day, I worked with the pastor on preparing a powerpoint on Eternal Security. Alot of the members of his church are from South America and are oof a Pentacostal background and believe you can lose your salvation. Now as many of you know this is a very important issue. How can we be effective in witnessing if we aren't sure if we are going there?
I've also been grading alot of schoolwork for my aunt because she's got alot with the church. There's so many young believers and she has to help with alot of the counseling, and it's hard cause she's homeschooling 2 girls. So I can help them out a little bit. I start prayer walking tomorrow and I need to run 6 miles up the mountain so this seems like tomorrow will be quite the day.
My uncle went to get his brakes fixed... 760 euros!!! Wow.
The burden here is so mighty... not just for the people here but for the pastor and his family. Please lift up Sabrina and Kirsten. Satan would love to take these two precious girls away and to destroy this family that serves God. one of the talks we have had is that the pastor is worried about the destructive influences that his kids are being exposed to since his arrival. One of which is Youtube, rock music, and the lifestyle of those he's trying to lead to Christ. Please pray a hedge of protection around them.
It's been hard for me too. I don't want to say I'm on the front lines.. but I'm exposed to alot more of Satan's attacks then when I was back home.
Satan would love to see what we could do diminished. But pray we are bold and reach others!
It's time to carry the fight to him and if it means that we are attacked more then so be it.. but the ones on the front need the support from those behind us. Not just us.. but all those who are serving in Satan's grounds.
Support them lest they fall.
God bless.

2 comments:

  1. will be adding those specific prayers and remembering them. Satan knows his time is coming fast and I believe he wants to try and take as many as he can with him.
    I will be praying for everyone including you. :)
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. :) Good to hear how you can help out your aunt and uncle! I'm sure they really appreciate it! Keep striving after Him!

    ReplyDelete