Monday, April 27, 2009

Spain day 11

Today has been nice. I finished up the powerpoint, and spent time reviewing a book on praying in the word. I spent alot of time having a blast with my coz! They really are awesome. It was nice and I was into an interesting debate about spiritual weapons. It's so important to be proactive in the fight!

What ever comes.. i will rejoice although I feel weak, I have laid my hand to the plow and I will not turn back.
It's been hard to deal with some stuff today but I have made the determination and I'm fasting until the desires are gone. Pray God will give me aid as I try to serve Him. This is amazing what God is showing me... and comforting me with Psalm 139

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a great time with your "flawless" cousins... ;) Definitely very important to be proactive and on the defense in our spiritual battles. If we aren't that is when satan's plan at bringing us down is at its best.

    You will come out victorious in the end, Ben. Stay the course to win the prize through Christ our Savior. :) One of my favorite promises in the Bible is Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has seized you beyond what people normally experience, and God can be trusted not to allow you to be tempted beyond what you can bear. On the contrary, along with the temptation he will also provide the way out, so that you will be able to endure. "
    No matter what we go through or how hard it is, God has already given us a way out and He has promised that we will get out before it is more than we can bear! Its an awesome promise to keep in mind!
    Psalm 139 is a great one. I love to read that one over and over again!

    Glad you are doing muchas better! :) still praying for you!
    Manda

    ReplyDelete