Friday, April 17, 2009

Spain day 1

Today started on the 16.. since I've pretty much been up since then. God has opened up some doors. I got to witness in the airport but I really saw 2 Corinthians 4:4 so much. Americans have all they want and they don't need God.
I'm pretty much shocked by all the filth and what is accepted in the world. well I shouldn't be but especially in Spain I've sensed the stronghold Satan has here and I've been bombarded and the only relief I got was when I rebuked Satan and gave my thoughts to God. THe church my Uncle Mike is pastoring is growing so fast that they need new places, however the cost of living is expesive. to bu a apartment with 1000 sq feet you need about 1 million euros. So it would be a God thing but there church is divided. the old group puts thier trust in money and doesn't want to let what they have go. The newer folks want to do what God calls them to do.
So far I am staying with the Torres.. the wife Rachel is my Aunt's SIL. So they are kinda related. They have a lovely home. pix up on fb soon. and they have two daughters Kirsten, age 12 and Sabrina, 8.It's been awesome! Please pray for those areas. God bless

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a great experience. We Americans really are well off, even the middle and lower class compared to other countries. I think every American needs to go to another country to get a little glimpse of reality.
    Have a great time and I am looking forward to see how God uses you to do His work and minister to the lost! :)
    Manda
    The Daily Planet

    ReplyDelete