Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quiet times 31-40

Who am I? Am I a man of God? what do I do in my daily walk? Do I fulfill Psalms 1? Who do I listen to? Who do I walk with? Who do I sit with? Do i dleight in the Lord and meditate in Him? I should. I sure want to prosper. I want to stand.
and I sure don't want to perish


Psalm 1

1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

I love Handel's Messiah. It is so awe inspiring and when I read this I thguht of it. How the crucifixion played all together with the Bible. Jesus is the finish of our faith.
It's also kinda funny. we as human like to think that God can't do anything.... He doesn't allow us to laugh at Him, to think that he is a puny God.
And God laughs..
Psalm 2

1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psalm 5

1Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.

2Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.

3My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

this is a huge encouragement to give God the first part of my day. To lift up my soul to God. it is the best part of my day honestly. It's also so hard to do. anyways... I hope you each have a personal time with God today.


Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Of My self I am nothing.. we are filled with sin. It is important to see that w/o God we are nothing. that is a basis for my faith. I can't get close to God without Him reaching out to help me.

God bless

Dear friends, It has been so awesome to read through.i am going to paste the psalms in here and put in italics... what God seems to be saying.
Psalm 6

1O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure. God, I have much that you could be angry at me. Please spare me from what I deserve.

2Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. I need your aid far more than I need your punishment. I am needing your love and forgiveness?

3My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?How long must I wait to see you?

4Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake. I need you,, my soul is overwhelmed.

5For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?Let me dedicate my days to serving you. I know in death that I can't.serve you that I will regret that I won't have been able to serve you.

6I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.

7Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.i see my sin for what it truly is... I am frail and weak.

8Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.

9The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.

10Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly. However God is indeed merciful and will listen to me despite my sins! It is amazing to see what God is doing to protect me even though honestly I don't think i deserve it.
Psalm 7

1O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

2Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.

3O LORD my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;

4If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)

5Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.God.. I throw myself on your mercies and your judgment. if I have acted wrongly toward my enemies... it is just what happens, but I have dealt graciously with him.

6Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.

7So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.

8The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.I wish I could say this. I wish I could look at God and say.. You know how innocent I am. You know I am righteous. Protect me. I can''t say that. I wish i could.

9Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

10My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

11God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

12If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.

13He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

14Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.

15He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

16His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

17I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high. Not only is God merciful towards me.. He is righteous in who he punishes as well.
Psalm 8

1O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

2Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

3When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

7All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

9O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! God is truly awesome!! He is amazing!! He has made everything. He has also gone and placed Man over all this. We have been placed in a position of trust. Even Babes cannot but worship and praise God.
Psalm 9

1I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

2I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

3When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.

4For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.

5Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.

6O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them.

7But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.

8And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

9The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

11Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

12When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.

13Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:

14That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.

15The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.

16The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

17The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

19Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.

20Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah. no tonly is God great because he forgives.. and punishes.. but because he protects! He protects me. He has protected us all form those who would destroy us. a good example. In Indonesia.. christians like you or me.. are hunted down and hacked to deat by nuts. If it was not for God... we could be seeing the same thing here. that is somethign to truly praise God for. that we can wake up in the morning.. go to church and meet God without expecting our church to be blown up.. the men hunted down and killed or our sisters and mothers taken for wives. I don't really think about it much.. but that was also a reality in Davids time. Because of David the Israelites were safe from the ravages of their neighbors. David recognized that it was God who gave him the victories, not his strentgh. May we as Americans thank God for our sucess and safety, not just our military might.
Psalm 10

1Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?

2The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.

3For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.

4The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

5His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

6He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.

7His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

8He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.

9He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.

10He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.

11He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.

12Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.

13Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.

14Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.

15Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.

16The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.

17LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

18To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.

It seems that this last Psalm is my heart cry about our evil in America.. Our babies are mudered.. our marriages are being sacriliged. Our children our being taken away from us... We can't seem to see how God is working in our lives or our country. We have somebody who is elected as the mightiest leader in our world. And he wants to kill the innocent. It makes me want to weep. however we need to thank God for all those things I mentioned earlier. Mercy, Justice, and Forgiveness.

Let us thank God each day.

Forgive me my friends if the numbers are all mixed up. How are you all doing?
Today in Proverbs 3:11My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: 12For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Honestly I don't like correction. I see this attitude in our Church alot as well. We despise God's chastening. I honestly.. well I see the need for it and while i am not in pain I think it's ok, but... when i am in correction it hurts. I want out.
Who shall abide with God? Psalms 15

1Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

2He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

3He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

4In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

5He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

I really want to abide with God. I think we all should. but... I know I backbite with my tongue... and I take up reproaches.

And in Romans 3, This one verse stood out to me

18There is no fear of God before their eyes.I really question myself. Do I have a fear of God? If I did.. why do I do what I do?

When you were kids.. Trust me you all were kids once... even you moms. When you were a kid...trust me when I was a kd.. having a fear of my dad was a good thing. especially the belt in his closet. Part of respecting my dad was fear. I knew that he was just.. If you follow along. we don't have that fear much..

Following Paul.. he says that there is no fear of God.. then he goes and proves that we all are doomed to death because of our sin.

19Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

We are all under judgement because we were subject to the law. Each of us were guilty. How do we get justified?

27Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

I may be way out of loop, but is Paul saying that we all had nothing in ourselves We are all headed to Hell anyways.. we need something above ourselves to free us from our sin. Too often we as Christians struggle because we think we had something to do with our salvation. We didn't. It's all God.

My prayer is that I see something from God's word and that I act accordingly. It seems that God has chosen for me to go through some trials right now. I have two choices, thank God for them and move on, or to justify my actions that caused this trial and blame God. Do I really have a choice?

May God speak to you all and may you learn your lessons 2nd hand rather than 1st hand.

Romans 4

1What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

I have been having a debate with several Christians who believe you can lose your salvation. I think it's very clear that we cannot lose our salvation. I don't think we can do anything of ourselves to be saved. If I think I can do anything I am basing my salvation by my works.. and that ain't happening I may not be the brightest bulb on the string but I know my works are nowhere good enough to balance out my bad deeds let alone make me a free ticket to Heaven. Even if I thought I could save myself by my works, Paul says clearly that it's our faith, not our works. I am thinking that if we say it is our works.. God counts it towards our debt. Like the one servant who owed the king. There was no way he could pay the King in several lifetimes. It is the same with my sins. I want to as a man to at least try to pay off my debts. Paul is saying that the only way is Faith. Do I believe that God has forgiven me for all my sins? That he is able to save me forever? If we all believe this, then our sins our covered and our sins are not imputed unto us.

As for me right now I am saying Proverbs 5:11And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed, 12And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof; 13And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me! 14I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly.

Well, not completely in context with Proverbs 5, I did however not listen to my parents. I thought I knew better. I thought because my heart was pure that I was safe. My parents are smarter than me.. still I don't want to do what they suggest because I think I'm different. I think I won't get into the trouble. It isn't that hard to follow their suggestions. And there are some people who see me as a very evil person now. :(

Well it is time to move on and learn. Thanks for putting up with me btw.

21For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

What am I doing? The flesh is super weak.. It's hard to stay strong. Compromise is easy. I have high standards. Yet it is easy to focus on me, not God. Romans 4: 13For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

14For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

15Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

16Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

I have seen sin.. and how good it looks. I have seen the after affects of it and how I look. In Romans.

It's clear that Abraham's faith by Him acting when he thought he couldn't. When he thought it was impossible.. he acted. He didn't doubt God. He acted. We should not stagger at God either. It is hard to face the impossible. Yet when we do.. we have the ability to know that through God.. all things are possible. Even the impossible.

What am I doing? The flesh is super weak.. It's hard to stay strong. Compromise is easy. I have high standards. Yet it is easy to focus on me, not God. Romans 4: 13For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

14For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

15Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

16Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

I have seen sin.. and how good it looks. I have seen the after affects of it and how I look. In Romans.

It's clear that Abraham's faith by Him acting when he thought he couldn't. When he thought it was impossible.. he acted. He didn't doubt God. He acted. We should not stagger at God either. It is hard to face the impossible. Yet when we do.. we have the ability to know that through God.. all things are possible. Even the impossible.

What am I doing? The flesh is super weak.. It's hard to stay strong. Compromise is easy. I have high standards. Yet it is easy to focus on me, not God. Romans 4: 13For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

14For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

15Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

16Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

I have seen sin.. and how good it looks. I have seen the after affects of it and how I look. In Romans.

It's clear that Abraham's faith by Him acting when he thought he couldn't. When he thought it was impossible.. he acted. He didn't doubt God. He acted. We should not stagger at God either. It is hard to face the impossible. Yet when we do.. we have the ability to know that through God.. all things are possible. Even the impossible.
As I have gone through rough times honestly each time I have felt alone. It's really hard and I fell like no one cares. However as Part of the body of Christ I have had several brothers come and say they noticed and they cared and wanted to pray for me. Part of my problem revolved around that issue.
Proverbs 7: 1My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. 2Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. 3Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart. 4Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman: 5That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words. 6For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, 7And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding, --- 23Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
What I see is that too often my troubles are my own making. And they are because I don't listen to my parents or my authorities. I thought my surroundings were the trouble.. that i was right with God.. all I needed was new surroundings. the problem is with me. Not others.. but me.

11I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
I can see and honestly feel that I am a reproach among my enemies.... Something my mom said was that you need to get to the point where you don't get down and beat yourself about where you have failed.. use it to move on.
9Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
It is important to take the correction when it is a spoken rather than wait for it to be a painful reminder.

Romans 1:1Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

This is what we push for. Despite all the pain and our trials. This is the finish.

May you all find Patience.
I honestly have not been doing my best. I haven't been doing anywhere close to my best. Just something as simple as what I watch and do. I have been reading in Romans. Often it's my works, I have been trying to serve one person. Not God, me. I have thought I have had it all. I am really seeing that I need to be poor and needy. INot just me, we as Christians we need to see how we don't have it all together. Psalms 40: 16Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified. 17But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Do I seek I God? Have I been seeking him first? I think not. I know I haven't been. I have been living my life as if I am the most important person, not God. I need to get back to the point of where I need God more than I want anything else. If you all can pray that I find how much I need God. May you all find out how much you need him and you seek Him first.

6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

7For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

God died for us. That's what counts. Even though I was not righteous or even good. Let me see how much I needed him and how much I need.
What is faith? Is it Belief? Is it works?

I believe it is Belief acted on. In regards to my salvation I believe that I did nothing, and can do nothing to get saved. Or to atone for my sins. Do nothing, that's not much actions.:P

Yet it requires alot that I not do anything to try to redeem myself. That is what I have been thinging of

Anyways this is really encouraging.
Psalm 32

1Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

3When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.

4For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

5I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

6For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

7Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

8I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

9Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

10Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.

11Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

May we all be those who are forgiven.

Romans 5

11And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

12Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

I cant do anything to redeem myself. It was by one man and that man was not me. As Adam sinned, Jesus saved.

That's what I needed. God bless
A good friend challenged me. No movies, see who can go the longest without them. So far.. so good. But the thing is that movies aren't bad, it's just one of the things that pull me away from God. It's not the best.
Last night I went to a Xmas party for ALERT. I had a blast, played volleyball, my cookie won 1st placve in the decorating contest. hehe we laughed until we cried
It was really good to see how I was apart of the group. I really had felt alone. Now I feel better about ALERT. Because I realized that I had been fousing on all the bad things and not the people. Then again I didn't see the people much. :D

Romans 5:20Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
We were all entrapped by so much sin that I could never of myself be freed. It was an impossibility that God filled and covered with his grace. I have to not focus on my past yet not abuse God's grace.

Psalms 46:4There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. 5God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
It is amazing that God still loves His people despite all that they have done. It's amazing that God loves me despite all that I have done. It's amazing How God can be Holy and hate sin yet love sinners. That's a stretch of my logic.
Then again whoever said God thought like me?
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment