Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spain day 18&19

Tuesday I got to have a real blast. We went and painted the church for about 6 hours then I went to a gym nearby. I had been invited by a sweet lady from church. I went and did some fun stuff.. and running is soo much better on a road.
While I was working with the paint. it was so nice to be with other people and we talked about God and it was amazing. God is very nice just in the small areas. The way he did was an amazing edifying conversation with one of the team that day. He has been blessing me over and over again. Then I went to the gym. ooh I'd rather run on the road. It was nice, but it's really expensive here in Barcelona. After we got done for the day I went out to eat with the group of Americans. We ate a ton of Tapas? sp* 13 of us.. put away 110 of them. see Tapas are like these little hor d' orves... sp* so they have these toothpicks. The place charged an euro a toothpick.. being a Texan, toothpicks... Yup.. I grabbed one and started using it. Hey! no comment.. only problem was they asked for it afterwards.. :P American abroad...
It was amazing walking the streets with Americans and taking pictures and just talking with them. The professor kinda in charge is this amazing guy. Although he's over three times my age we talked like he was three years older than me. I had an interesting debate with Him. It was really nice.
Wednesday I stayed back and worked on the commands of Christ. I am almost done putting the entire book online. :D Then I went down with Kirsten down to town and we picked up some cereal and chocolate (for cookies) and red bull. Ok so I like it. And all you girls would love the chocolate here. It's sooo good and pretty cheap too. That's days 18 and 19 here.... and on day 17 late into the night something amazing happened. Ask in a year.

1 comment:

  1. That DOES sound like a blast! Lucky you!! I would loooove to travel!

    ReplyDelete